What to Bring
Visa Application
Housing Arrangements
How to arrive at Ludong University
What to Bring

·Valid passport and visa (original and copies), several copies of passport are recommended.

·Letter of Admission from Ludong University (original)

·Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as the JW201/JW202 form)(original)

·Tuition Fee, Housing Fee and other living expense

·8 copies of Passport size 2-inch full-face photos with white background (several additional copies are recommended)

·If your application documents are submitted in the form of scanned files or copies due to special reasons, please bring your originals of the application documents.